Relationship

Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons
 
We feel truly honored that you have shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you concerning your feelings of loneliness and your desire for companionship. We have been fervently praying that God would either release you from these desires or draw you closer to them, according to His will for you.

If you have seen any indication that your prayers have been answered, we would be delighted to rejoice with you and celebrate God's faithfulness. Please share your praise report with us, so we can give thanks together.

If you are still waiting for God's answer, we want to assure you that we are still standing with you in prayer. Please don't hesitate to post an update or a new request, so we can continue to intercede for you.

We pray that you will continue to experience the comfort and peace of Jesus Christ as you walk with Him. May God bless you richly as you seek Him with all your heart. We are praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently became involved in a relationship that I knew from the beginning was unequally yoked and outside of God's will but I was being rebellious and became involved with him anyway. Now, I broke up with him but in the aftermath, it has become clear that he was likely a player (there are many...
Replies
9
Views
126
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
149
Please pray for my relationship, my boyfriend is ignoring me and doesn’t make and initiation to do things. I am very lonely because God is moving things for me to be with someone and something is acting as a wall, please pray it is removed. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom