Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkh59

Servant of All
Please pray that I can get closer to my wife and be the husband that God wants me to be.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning in Jesus name. Heavenly Father, thank You for a brand new beautiful day. I come before You today standing in the gap for my husband. Lord, You see his heart, his actions, and the words he speaks. Your Word says that You cannot be mocked and that a person reaps what they sow. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
31
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you because you said where 2 or more are gathered , there I am and right now my husband and son ‘s relationship is struggling. Lord, Open their hearts to better communication and understanding. Help both of them as only you , Lord, can. In Jesus name . Amen
Replies
13
Views
100
My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom