Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire1224

Disciple of Prayer
My fiance and I have been broken up for 2 weeks already and we recently started talking again since Monday and everything was great until today when she called me crying saying to forgive her for leading me on that she was sorry she did that. But I believe she is very confused right now cause so many ppl have gossip about me. Her family don't except me and I don't understand why if I am a faithful man of God. But I believe with prayer confusion and the cluter in her mind will be cleared out. Please PRAY FOR ### GUYS I REALLY DO LOVE HER AND I BELIEVE SHE IS WORTH MY TIME. THANK U FOR PRAYING.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God works in ways that are far beyond our situation and will always be there for you even when you cannot feel his presence. I pray that things will begin to unfold in your favor, in accordance with God's perfect will. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
108
Please pray with me and for me that God. Bring my fiancé ### home from overseas she has been in ### for 6 years and we are having problems in with raising the money and she’s crying to me every night please pray with me that God can bring her home this weekend
Replies
10
Views
122
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom