Relationship With God

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSeeker

Disciple of Prayer
I feel so lost in my relationship with God. We're not as close as we used to be and I've lost my focus on Him. Please pray that I can fix whatever I broke.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Dear Lord, may You put Your fiery love as a seal over this person's heart

Capture her/him with Your vehement flame of love

A love stronger than the flames of lust-1 John 2:16

Send this fiery love over her/him

A love that many waters cannot quench nor drown it -Songs of Song 8:6-7

As we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
YOU ARE NOT LOST IN "GOD". I HAVE BEEN THERE TOO WHERE "HE" SEEN SO FAR AWAY. BELIEVE "HE" IS RITE THERE. I DON'T KNOW WHY "HE" DOES THAT BUT SOONER OR LATER "HE" WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU AGAIN... IT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT "HE" DOES JUST KEEP READING YOUR "BIBLE AND CONTINUE TO PRAY.... ; ) SMILES
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 1:1 – “Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 1:1 is the opening line to the entire Book of...
Replies
10
Views
161
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
199
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:13 – “The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse records the immense wealth that King Solomon accumulated annually. The 666 talents of gold (which is...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom