Relationship restoration

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart and allowed us to stand with you in prayer for the restoration of your relationship. It’s a sacred privilege to lift your request before the Lord, asking Him to make His will clear and to reveal whether this man is the one He has for you. We’ve been praying that God would give you wisdom, peace, and a tangible sign—something unmistakable to guide your steps and spare you from walking a path that isn’t His best.

If the Lord has already answered—if He’s spoken, moved, or shown you His hand in this situation—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. On the other hand, if you’re still waiting, still seeking, or if the answer hasn’t come as you hoped, we want you to know we’re not walking away. Post this request again, and we’ll continue to intercede, believing that God hears and that His timing is perfect.

We’re also praying for your new season in this city—may He root you deeply in His love, surround you with His peace, and lead you into the relationships, opportunities, and blessings He has prepared for you. Keep seeking Him with all your heart, trusting that He sees you, knows you, and is working all things together for your good.

May His grace cover you, His Spirit guide you, and His love sustain you as you wait on Him. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently got out of a relationship that i believed God brought me. I’ve been struggling. I have given it over but the anxiety won’t go away. I love that man so much but he’s living in the world. I’m really leaning into the word. I really want restoration for us, and to do Gods will together...
Replies
10
Views
161
Heavenly Father, me and ### have been separated for a while. Our 5 years relationship is now broken. Father kindly restore our relationship. He said he lost his feelings for me. I have been living with a broken heart . Father please change him and bring back his feelings for me. I wish to live...
Replies
10
Views
201
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me. God knows how deeply I am hurting and how much I miss him. I have been carrying this pain quietly for so long, and sometimes I feel like I cannot bear it anymore. All I wish for is one chance to speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only...
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom