Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I always pray to God that all these problems will go away, but sometimes I feel very tired and weak. He has many issues, both financial and health-related. Because of all this, he says he is leaving me and that I shouldn’t go after him or trouble him. But I truly love him with a sincere heart.

If God allows, I pray that he comes back and that he will be free from all his problems. I once again ask for your prayers. Please pray that both of us and our families receive God’s grace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and for the person I love. I am going through a very painful time because I miss him deeply and I wish I could speak to him again. I am trying not to force anything or disturb him, but some days the pain becomes very difficult for me to handle. Please pray that...
Replies
11
Views
166
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me. My heart is deeply broken, and I truly miss someone I love. Even though I am hurting, I don't want to force him or trouble him. I know he has been through many struggles, and I pray that God will bless him, protect him, heal his heart, and guide him every day...
Replies
11
Views
187
Heavenly Father, me and ### have been separated for a while. Our 5 years relationship is now broken. Father kindly restore our relationship. He said he lost his feelings for me. I have been living with a broken heart . Father please change him and bring back his feelings for me. I wish to live...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom