Relationship Reconciliation, Family Acceptance And Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sanchy89
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanchy89

Guest
Lord in your mercy, please hear my prayer, Lord I pray that you bring my boyfriend (###) and I (###) back together again. Lord please restore our broken relationship and grant that we may be happy for a long time to come. Lord please let our love for one another grow stronger each day and please let there never be silence between the two of us. I pray Jesus that you grow our relationship from strength to strength and that we will always love each other dearly. I pray Jesus that there is constant communication between ### and I and that we will always talk lovingly to one another. Lord I ask that you please join us in holy matrimony and that our families respect and accept our relationship and the love we have for one another. I cancel all obstacles, every negative word ever spoken over our relationship, every hindrance, every obstacle and every single thing standing in the way of us being together in Jesus name. I declare and I confess in the name of Jesus that we will be together. Lord I ask please may I see him again soon and spend time with him Lord just like how we used to spend time together. Lord I love this man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I miss him so much Lord and I understand that I have to be patient. Please hear my prayer Jesus and please answer my prayer Lord. Lord I ask that you help me keep the faith and keep believing that you will answer my prayers. Lord this is becoming increasingly difficult for me Lord and I need you, I don't want to give up on ### and I, please don't give up on us Jesus, Please don't, I need you Lord. Lord I ask this in Jesus name Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God. ​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My long-term boyfriend with who I thought we were planning a shared future, suddenly and unexpectedly left me. There is so much chaos and confusion in my mind, and no signs he felt differently about the relationship. We had done the pre-marriage course at church and he had implied he was saving...
Replies
11
Views
254
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today for help to guide me and the love of my life ### back together. Our ### year relationship ended on ### after she left our home on ### and needed time and space. Over the years I failed to accept and acknowledge issues that affected her. After time alone...
Replies
8
Views
358
I ask to help heal my relationship with my ###. This past month hasn’t been good but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to fight for us. I ask for your assistance in helping us rebuild our relationship and our foundation. You brought him into my life for a reason and I know we can repair what...
Replies
5
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom