Relationship Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruss

Humble Prayer Warrior
Pray for a dear friend named ### who is like my second mom. She is a Christian but has been brainwashed by a man that wants her as a friend but she is married. She has tried to get rid of him several times but then feels guilty. Pray that God would give her the strength and courage to do the right thing by telling him no. My mom has health problems from it and needs to see that this isn't God's will for her life. I have tried everything I can and still she keeps going back. Pray that the demons would be bound in her life.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband. He is struggling with alcohol and drugs. He is trying to work in his mom’s home out of state but he is battling abusing while he is there and i am afraid for him
Replies
10
Views
364
Hello. Please help me, I'm drowning. I don't know what is going on in my life. I'm deeply into betting addiction and I have tried over and over again to quit sports betting but each time, I see myself playing it again. I don't know if I'm under a spell. This life has being taking up all my...
Replies
15
Views
210
Heavenly father, I pray that you may finally and fully rid me of this awful addiction so that you may be glorified through me and that I may become the man you wish me to be; a good steward of his body, those around him, and develop a strong heart of self-control and prayer. I pray that you may...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom