Rekindle Relationship Of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter duckie74
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

duckie74

Guest
I pray that my relationship with ### be restored. I met her a few years ago and we began dating. She has suffered from a lot of mental health issues and past relationship trust problems. Lord, I give to you that I have been pure to her and want to be pure with only her. I pray that you give her the strength to want me as much as I do her and know I would never hurt her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to you with a broken heart. I really messed up for being afraid to love this woman right when she was loving me. I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused and realize too late. We drifted apart and now I stand here broken-hearted. I stand here before you and ask for forgiveness and...
Replies
7
Views
394
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
662
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom