Anonymous
Beloved of All
Life in I get to move somewhere in secret
peaceful life comfortable with my taste buds healed I get one more job I get to buy a Trailer for free or Cheap in excellent condition find a safe place to park it by the beach anywhere in the World do a chill job no worries greatly that way im not a threat anymore to the Kingdom of Satan WHOS acting like Satan demons creatures Apaches scouts SPYS Apaches DIVERTERS of blessings GREATLY they just forget all about me greatly I left in peace and harmony no worries please let me have a comfortable lifestyle what I have left of me. Greatly im no longer having my toes nails finger nails
in severe pain or crying myself to sleep
anymore greatly. I speak claim control create greatly I edit control my life I can leave with a positive attitude and just move on greatly life is what I make of it give my family a break from me crying give me a break from crying everything is overrrrrrrrrrr…Everything I have recently bought brand new saved just pack it up easily in a Vacation Motorhome bus or trailer something simple that I can keep my 2 cats have there cat CATIO built put on one of the windows and just be happy finally move on with my life read a book
watch tv have ac unit insulated place with a lock and my own garbage can bin that I can use the wallpaper I bought and have look nice inside fresh n clean
im not caring anymore about running a business im to old now to chase dreams hearts desires in my energy it is way to stolen killed destroyed demolished for wayyyyyy to long now just a regular job that I can survive pay check to pay check to pay check and then if I ever can get a business going it’s going to be online secretlyyyyyy something super simple due to my warfare has burnt me out tremendously greatly I need a break greatlyyyyy now I need rest especially since my toe is killing me being ripped off on my Right foot thats the body of Christ side it’s overrrrr ok.
Life in I have my uncommon favor greatlyyyyy to have my joy my favor I earned everything I need to be comfortable in peace not in tears anymore..life in I earned video chats with my family online at least for Xmas and Holidays to say Hi
and at least be able to say Hi they don’t get terrorists attacking them because I said Hi
and I love them from this day forth thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus..
peaceful life comfortable with my taste buds healed I get one more job I get to buy a Trailer for free or Cheap in excellent condition find a safe place to park it by the beach anywhere in the World do a chill job no worries greatly that way im not a threat anymore to the Kingdom of Satan WHOS acting like Satan demons creatures Apaches scouts SPYS Apaches DIVERTERS of blessings GREATLY they just forget all about me greatly I left in peace and harmony no worries please let me have a comfortable lifestyle what I have left of me. Greatly im no longer having my toes nails finger nails
in severe pain or crying myself to sleep
anymore greatly. I speak claim control create greatly I edit control my life I can leave with a positive attitude and just move on greatly life is what I make of it give my family a break from me crying give me a break from crying everything is overrrrrrrrrrr…Everything I have recently bought brand new saved just pack it up easily in a Vacation Motorhome bus or trailer something simple that I can keep my 2 cats have there cat CATIO built put on one of the windows and just be happy finally move on with my life read a book
watch tv have ac unit insulated place with a lock and my own garbage can bin that I can use the wallpaper I bought and have look nice inside fresh n clean
im not caring anymore about running a business im to old now to chase dreams hearts desires in my energy it is way to stolen killed destroyed demolished for wayyyyyy to long now just a regular job that I can survive pay check to pay check to pay check and then if I ever can get a business going it’s going to be online secretlyyyyyy something super simple due to my warfare has burnt me out tremendously greatly I need a break greatlyyyyy now I need rest especially since my toe is killing me being ripped off on my Right foot thats the body of Christ side it’s overrrrr ok.
Life in I have my uncommon favor greatlyyyyy to have my joy my favor I earned everything I need to be comfortable in peace not in tears anymore..life in I earned video chats with my family online at least for Xmas and Holidays to say Hi
and at least be able to say Hi they don’t get terrorists attacking them because I said Hi
and I love them from this day forth thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus..

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.