Recovery/ Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zamaja

Guest
My Name is ### From ###, I have gone through so much in my life, I have done things in my life I am not proud of not that I look back, recently I was arrested and long story short I was given three year probation, I did so much harm however that I am afraid that now that I am trying to go the right path something else will pop up in the future and will go to jail, I can't sleep, eat, enjoy time with family just thinking of my past, I ask God for forgiveness and a second chance and need your prayers, should you have any more questions my email is ... Thank you so much and God Bless you!
 
It is written John 10:10 Satan you came to steal,kill and destroy but Jesus came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. I rebuke your evil activities against ###'s life. I command you to leave his life and come back no more in the name of Jesus Christ. I declare deliverance and salvation in his life in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God. I claim his soul to the kingdom of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
God said, DO NOT BE AFRAID. If you are really change, God will not let anything to harm you. Keep on praying, ask for God's protection and mercy. I will pray for you and remember that God is our mighty Savior, He healed you and taken you away from sin and shame. Serve Him more, God have chosen you to become His son. God bless your family.
 
Lord speak Peace to their heart and let them know that You are God. Lord we ask that a covering be placed upon him and that You bind any evil that has plans to destroy him in Jesus name. Lord thank You for hearing us and answering our prayers in Jesus name...let him walk forever in obedience to Your call and purpose bringing You glory and honor in all things in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for ### in Texas. He is such a good guy, went into a deep depression and he is a true believer and loves the Lord. He made a bad decision and was arrested for arson something that wasn't planned and got out of control. That said he goes to court in June, I am asking that...
Replies
9
Views
199
Need guidance this weekend with much going on and meeting new people through SM about going to a church event together, and or weather to attend this other event that will allow for much needed exercise Jesus What shall I do, need healing as-well and Lord to reverse aging process straighten...
Replies
11
Views
127
Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom