Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter todd3150
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

todd3150

Guest
My wife ### and I have been separated for almost two years, I am dying inside. I can't get her out of my head or my heart. My children whom live with me are also heartbroken as she walked out on them too. Pray for healing for my family. Please.
 
Dear Jesus, you have unified these souls to be a marriage & family. We declare your light, love and unification over this marriage and family, in your name. Amen
 
May God bring back reconciliation in your family because whom God has joined no man can separate. May God speak to your wife and bring her home back as soon as possible. May your children also be healed by heart including you. God unite you both again. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I lift to you the struggles of this brother, please help him to carry on. Soften the heart of his wife and let there be forgiveness and acceptance once again. Father God, intervene for the healing of this relationship. Bless also their children as they are now heartbroken. May they will see the light soon. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Trusting God, when our path in life grows muddy, is not an easy task. The mud of weariness, busyness and hurt can cause us to trip and even fall. Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past. He hears your prayers and He knows the good plan He’s prepared for each one of us. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

MY LORD GOD, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think that I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone. In Jesus’ Name. AMEN.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let the spirit of pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married and all my friends that are married. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. Let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let the spirit of pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married and all my friends that are married. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. Let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

I don’t even know if my wife still believes in God and my walk has been difficult and sporadic at best, I have struggled for a long time. I just don’t know how to let go.
 
I am praying for you. May God bless you and answer your prayers.
 
Thank you to everyone praying for my family, I appreciate it greatly.
 
Keep strong and never give up. You have my prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
123
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
144
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with some people who I cut off contact with for a number of reasons years ago for the sake of trying to grow past problems with unforgiveness that I've had for most of my life. However, I really feel that I need close mentorship in this process for...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom