Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter bianca80
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bianca80

Guest
God I thank you for bringing ### back into my life. I thank you that we are on speaking terms. I pray that this communication becomes consistent and that he forgive me for past mistakes. Please help him understand my intentions come from love and wanting to care for him. I pray God that you help us turn into best friends and then into a loving relationship. God I will trust your timing and believe that you make a way and turn things around as You have recently shown me. God please help me be more loving towards ### and to be calm about things. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord Jesus, I put ### in your loving care Lord. Lord may her feelings for ### be in line with your holy will Lord. If it is your holy will Lord then please shower all your blessings upon ### and ### Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Lord thankyou for bring ### into ### life, help them to understand and love another,

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, You know my heart, thoughts, intentions, regrets, and burdens. You know the matter concerning this person that weighs heavily upon my heart and conscience. I sincerely desire to acknowledge my wrongdoing, offer a genuine apology, and, if it is your will, seek reconciliation...
Replies
11
Views
141
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
132
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom