Receiving Favor For My ### World Changers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
Luke 2: 52 " And ### grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."

Luke 2: 52 " And ### grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."

Luke 2:52 " And ### grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."

Luke 2:52 " And ### grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."

Luke 2:52. " And ### grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Father, This morning I lift up my five World Changers to You; ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Ever since they were little I have always presented to You Lord. They belong to You and I know that they are to grow up, love and serve You and that in a way that only You will choose, will change the...
Replies
7
Views
45
  • Locked
Father, This morning I lift up my five World Changers to You; ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Ever since they were little I have always presented to You Lord. They belong to You and I know that they are to grow up, love and serve You and that in a way that only You will choose, will change the...
Replies
6
Views
50
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I lift up ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to You. They belong to You, Lord and I know that You have a great and wonderful plan for each of their lives. Father, as You well know, our family of ### is currently seated within a huge fiery inferno with flames threatening to overtake us...
Replies
3
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom