Reassurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyNYC

Prayer Warrior
Lord I know I do not deserve it but today is supposed to be a happy exciting day...instead I am sad and worried about what has happened with ### please reassure me all is well..i humbly ask this for both me and ###.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, for peace, confidence and reassuring health news from MRI. For ### to be better and visit to go really well. May I be alert, despite poor sleep. For myself, going through grief after a beloved one's passing, for sound sleep at night with dreams and visions led by the Lord...
Replies
10
Views
171
May God have Mercy! I desperately need to hear from Him, the Lord's voice and leading, may He bring healing, assurance and certainty to my heart and soul. I pray for good night's sleep and the grace to remember any direction coming from God that could come directly from His Word, and also...
Replies
9
Views
201
Please kindly pray for a ### who just had test results that bring some concern, so he now needs to take further test to clarify things. May he be soon fully reassured by You Lord, but also through the doctor's and lab report, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks and Blessings.
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom