Really under a lot of pressure to get a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadoff17499

Humble Prayer Warrior
Really under a lot of pressure to get a sale.

I will get fired if I don't get a sale this week.

I am already without a real place to call home.

I really want to keep my job.
 
I will pray for you to get the help you need from Our Father....He knows what's best for all of us....even though sometimes we cannot see it.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm under a lot of stress. I'm buying my first place and transferring jobs. I need God's assistance in this. There's a lot of hoops I'm jumping through, transferring to another state. I just want everything to go smoothly. It's my first ever place to call my own, never owned a place before.
Replies
10
Views
427
Lot of pressure in my job. pray for God's wisdom and guidance to overcome every challenge and able to excel in my ###. Pray for own house 🏠 in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
179
Hi, Feeling a lot of pressure at work and home life. I need Jesus to intervene in all the problems of my life and make it better. My ### is almost losing his eyesight and my ### is not coping since her mom's passing and not getting along with people. My ### is stressed about wanting to live out...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom