Really struggling

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying so hard, but the more I do the right thing, the more problems I am having. I pray, attend church, and read the bible. I do my best to help others but the problems linger and I am requesting prayer. First I ask for prayer for the mentally ill client that threatened me on the phone...
Replies
15
Views
194
I’m hurting a lot right now and just feel like no one will ever love or want me. I’ve asked God for so many years to bring along the right man and watching every one of my ### plus siblings find someone and being the one who gets left behind and overlooked I just feel so unlovable and so ugly. I...
Replies
10
Views
279
Hi. I’m really struggling to find a job. Today I’m reaching out to employment assistance services because my efforts are not working. The organization is not Christian BUT I do need assistance for finding work. There are a few companies that I’ll reach out to. I’m ready to give up because I’m...
Replies
11
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom