Really Need Prayers

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for you and over your prayer request. This New Year, 2015, My Prayer for You is: That God will bless you exceedingly, abundantly, above all that you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, wished, or prayed for in Jesus’ name. Amen! So Be It, And It Is So! ♡♡♡ :~) ♡♡♡ A New Year's Prayer for you...Please Click On The Prayer Link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17026-happy-new-year-prayer-2015/

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, We come Boldly Before Your Throne Asking Whatsoever,

In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost To Heal, Deliver And Saved, To All Those Whose So ever Will Come Let

Come. Amen! Amen !Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father can you please come and let this demon know what's going to happen if he doesn't give up his house. Double for my trouble and God knows how much worse for the fact they blinded me and you know what I mean please send an Angel or something please. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father. Thank You for Providing all of us with the means to bring our needs to You and for knowing that You will answer our prayers according to Your Will. Please pray for Billie, Billie's daughter, and Billie's granddaughter. God Knows the situation and Knows what needs to be...
Replies
Views
Shalom dear friends. I am seeking prayers unspoken request The LORD knows . . Heavenly Father i pray for high favor in Jesus name to have what we need in your name we ask Jesus amen and Amen Thank you for your prayers!
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Here's an Urgent Prayer Request. God knows all the details. About an hour ago Cynde posted this prayer request: Please pray for Nathan. Single dad with 2 small kids. Was driving his motorcycle and hit head on by an uninsured motorist. In the hospital. The...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. God knows what's going on. I truly need His Help. Praise God! I ask for these prayers in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom