Really Need Prayers....thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention which only YOU can provide God. YOU know what is going on in my life God. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I had a revelation dream and visions. But I don't know what these mean. To God reveal it to me if it's from Him. Because now I can see it but it's there but unnoticeable. Also, Lucifer has been attacking me and my life and my children and dog heavily, going through a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
151
Heavenly Father, i ask silent prayers. Thank You for Your grace. In Jesus,' name
Replies
12
Views
201
I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom