Nobody is reading this thread right now.

While people are carring out with their lives with COVID-19 especially those that Don't wear a Mask and those that only care about the little trivial things in life that Don't matter! well think about the Over 4,000 Deaths in Florida and the over 100,000 + in the United States people that have died because of COVID-19. Right Now you have to say Thanks that when you just Wake up in the morning, You should Give Thanks! The next time you feel the need to complain about something that you think is Important, stop and think about all those people that died and those brave First responders and Healthcare workers, Doctor's and Nurses that RISK THEIR LIVES and their Families so they can Protect and take care of you! We all have problems and the situation is Hard for all of us, but Remember the people on the Frontlines are still doing the Job that needs to be done for All of us! Lord bless All the First responders,healthcare workers and Physician's so they can fight to stop this Virus! In Jesus name I pray Amen!

Last edited:
My heart goes out to all the doctors, nurses and everyone in the hospital and nursing home. I pray for them every single day asking Jesus to protect them and be an instrument in Jesus hands and help those who are dying without knowing the Lord. My daily prayer for those who are dying is to come to the Lord and repent from their sins before they depart planet earth. O Lord, please, save them all we pray. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year: 2 Chronicles 15–16,John 12:27–50 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it. - 1 Thessalonians 5:24 Turning eighteen ushered in a new era in my daughter’s life: legally an adult, she now had the right to vote in future elections and would soon embark on life after...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom