Re: Pray For The Church ### Go To!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for the Church I go to that it will grow. I bring this prayer request before LORD JESUS !!!!

LORD JESUS YOU ARE FIRST PLACE IN MY LIFE !!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am done with church, prayer, and Bible reading. When the people who claim to represent God spend their time mocking and belittling others, it crosses a massive line. They tried to force me into giving up my career as a Business Analyst, telling me I should settle for working at McDonald's or...
Replies
12
Views
130
Protection of 🇺🇸 Sunday & Beyond Rom 11:25 USA Resists Rising Global Antisemitism, Persecution of Christians, Earth Help Woman by Swallowing False Doctrine & Persecution of Dragon Rev 12:16 Government Restrains Evil Rom 13:1-4 No Bribery Isa 33:15 🙇🏻Father -- it just turned 9/11 here and I...
Replies
10
Views
128
Prayer that now because of constant hurt and church politics I refuse to go to church for worship anymore as I don't want any things for it to do with my career and my marriage anymore. I am a Christian but don't go to church and can worship at my own time because I do not want manipulation and...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom