Quick Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tani

Disciple of Prayer
Please send quick prayer for my marriage that is so rocky, my exam for medical school, my mom who worries so much that it worries me and in turn worries her...matters so complicated... Just pray for my life if you're able.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am extremely lonely laying in my bed alone. I need prayers that my ### comes to get me ASAP. I need help to get to looking my best. I am very strongly considering suicide if he doesn't come get me soon because I am so extremely lonely and loyal to my spouse. I need extremely effective prayers...
Replies
12
Views
383
Please pray for ### and that nobody will say anything negative about ###. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom