Question.

Barbz

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me to get the new anointing water and sticker am in ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 41:32 : It leaves a glistening wake behind it; one would think the deep had white hair. Meaning of the Verse: The Image: As the powerful creature moves, it churns the water so violently that it leaves a bright, shining trail of white...
Replies
12
Views
141
Singapore Airlines is a commercial entity, and its investment decisions are made based on business considerations, not taxpayer funds. The Singapore government does not use tax money to subsidize foreign airlines. The partnership between Singapore Airlines and Air India is a commercial...
Replies
8
Views
95
As an intercessor, I of course feel led to pray for people, & for some reason I have the desire or feel led to pray for those I used to know & this just means that I perhaps know their name, went school with them a while back & that's all I know, so how do I pray for people who I don't know on a...
Replies
9
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom