question

Kolbi

Prayer Partner
Will God heal someone (that can't speak) if someone else prayed for them?

This is a profound question that touches on the nature of prayer and divine intervention. In many religious beliefs, prayer is seen as a powerful tool for seeking God's will and intervention. The idea that someone else can pray on behalf of another person is a common practice in many faith traditions.

1. **Intercessory Prayer**: This is the act of praying on behalf of another person. Many believe that God hears and answers prayers, regardless of who is praying. The sincerity and faith of the person praying are often emphasized as important factors.

2. **God's Will**: In many religious teachings, healing and other forms of divine intervention are believed to occur according to God's will. This means that while prayer is a powerful act, the outcome is ultimately in God's hands.

3. **Faith and Healing**: Some traditions emphasize the role of faith in the process of healing. The faith of both the person praying and the person being prayed for can be seen as significant.

4. **Community and Support**: Praying for someone can also be a way of providing spiritual and emotional support, which can be beneficial in its own right.

Ultimately, the belief in whether God will heal someone through intercessory prayer varies among different faiths and individuals. It is often a matter of personal faith and trust in God's plan.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Yes He will heal that person if that healing is in accordance with God's will. It doesn't matter what Christian prayed for them and whether or not that person can speak.
 
So after you pray and know that God has healed that person, do you just thank God every day for it until you see the physical healing?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As an intercessor, I of course feel led to pray for people, & for some reason I have the desire or feel led to pray for those I used to know & this just means that I perhaps know their name, went school with them a while back & that's all I know, so how do I pray for people who I don't know on a...
Replies
9
Views
121
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
171
I notice a pattern. If a Christian states something in a way other Christians think is not right, they immediately admonish and correct them. They pull no punches. However, an unsaved person gets more slack. If you even mention that an unsaved person is living a certain sin, the same Christians...
Replies
6
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom