question

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I pray God's will, His best, in this healing. God, Thank You in advance Father, in Jesus' name Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
if someone is unable to pray (sick) will god heal someone if u pray for them in faith?
Thank you for sharing, and for caring about others. God love you.

We must understand...to leave all things in God's care...for just to

share our love for God...by caring for others in prayer and faith...

Know that God is closer than one may know...in all things.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray mentally ill client Miranda is unable to affect my life in any way and that she stops asking questions and seeking information about my private life. Please pray we get our funding
Replies
Views
Dear St Anthony, My son and his family need a miracle. He now has covid and is very ill and unable to work for several weeks or longer. They have to move and not enough money coming in to pay rent now or get a new place. His credit is bad and he fallen on hard times. Please help him get better...
Replies
Views
Brayden is missing. Mary someone stole her identity got her in trouble with the Government she owe them a lot of money, someone has a bank account in her name, wrong address and she can’t get get her stimulus checks. Gods favor at her disability hearing. God bless.
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray for someone to come and u thaw our pipes today we have no water thank you
Replies
Views
Need help, I am manmohan, from India , one of indian have fooled me and took 3500 rs =46dollor From me, I have borrowed from my friend and I gave to gave them, If someone can help with some money Please help I will do graphic design, web design if someone want work
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom