Putting God First

  • Thread starter Thread starter betaviv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betaviv

Guest
Lord pls help me manage my time n always put ### first in everything I do in Jesus name, amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with Your wisdom in managing herself to be seriously seeking Your kingdom as her priority in her life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can pray, ask, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact … Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life!
And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

Pass This e-mail on to every Christian that you may know. Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

things that change when you put God first. The seventh one is the craziest one. Stay till the end. Number one, your mind changes. The anxiety, the stress, the depression that used to control your life no longer holds so much weight. And it's not because your problems go away. It's because you...
Replies
12
Views
242
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We recognize there is a time and place to use our phones, so we ask You to make us more aware of our usage, revealing to us the moments when we pick up our phones out of habit or boredom, not necessity. Help us to hold hands more than we hold our devices. Help us to look into each...
Replies
0
Views
55
Putting Your Talents to use 9 Jul 2026 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies-in order that in everything God may be...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom