PTL Bring wisdom, guidance, and blessings and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🐑 Our Shepherd's Voice -- Provision, Rest, Leading, Restoration, Guidance in Righteousness, Absence of fear, Companionship, Comfort, Focus on Shepherd's Table Prepared for Us even while "Apparently" Surrounded, Anointing, Overflow of Holy Spirit, Goodness & Faithful Kindness Go with and Follow...
Replies
10
Views
77
I would like to take this moment to give Praise to our God who is so merciful and giving. I recognize the many blessings He has given me for the last few weeks. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus Name I pray that you help lift this spirit of depression from me. It can be debilitating. I trust you, God to...
Replies
7
Views
468
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom