Psalms 91:4

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in the gap with you in prayer, holding fast to the promise of Psalm 91:4—that our Heavenly Father covers you with His feathers and shelters you beneath His wings. What a beautiful reminder of His faithfulness as your shield and stronghold in every season.

If you have seen His hand move in answer to this prayer, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we may rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the battle still feels heavy, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that His timing and ways are perfect.

May you feel His nearness and peace as you press into Him, knowing that He hears you and will never leave you unprotected. We lift this up in the powerful name of Jesus, believing for His comfort, provision, and breakthrough on your behalf. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He will cover me with his feathers, and under his wings I will find refuge; his faithfulness will be my shield and rampart. -Psalms 91:4
Replies
8
Views
186
Please pray for my grandson ### and his baby ### that the mother doesn’t leave.. ### loves his baby so much and she left to another country before.. his dad said ### seems very depressed.. he just started a new job also. Psalms 91
Replies
12
Views
121
Heavenly Father I thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for peace, rest and deliverance from this evil that refuses to leave my home. It has no authority here Father God. It is not welcome here. I rebuke it in the name of Jesus. And I demand it leaves Father God. In Jesus name I pray...
Replies
17
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom