Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. —Psalm 46:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... David's example as God's poet and psalmist King tells me that the promise of this verse is true (Psalm 37:7). Jesus' example shows that this...
Replies
0
Views
97
Be still, and know that you are God, you will be exalted among the nations, you will be exalted in the earth. -Psalms 46:10
Replies
7
Views
186
“Stop striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted on the earth.” (Psalm 46:10) Father Lord thank You are Sovereign You have all Power. Please Lord increase our trust in Your Sovereignty. Please help us be still. Lord humbly ask You grant increased...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom