Psalm 35 oppose my opponents, Lord fight those who fight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khadeja

Humble Servant of All
Psalm 35 oppose my opponents, Lord fight those who fight me. Take your shield large and small and come to my aid. Draw the spear and javelin against my pursuers and assure me I am your deliverance. Let those who seek to kill me be disgrace and humiliated. Let those who plan to harm me be turn back and ashamed. Let them be like chaff in the wind with the angel of the Lord driving them away. They hid their net for me without cause; they dug a pit for me without cause. Let ruin come on him unexpectedly and let the net that he hid ensnare him; let him fall into it to his ruin. Then I will rejoice in the Lord, I will delight in His deliverance. My very bones will say, Lord, who is like you, rescuing the poor from one too strong for him, the poor or the needy from one who robs him. Malicious witnesses come forward; they question me about things I do not know. They repay me evil for good, making me desolate. Yet when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth; I humbled myself with fasting and my prayer is genuine. I went about grieving as if for my friend or brother; I was bowed down with grief, like one mourning a mother. But when I stumbled, they gathered in glee; they gathered against me. Assailants I did not know tore at me and did not stop. With godless mockery, they gnashed their teeth at me. Lord, how will you look on? Rescue my life from their ravages, my only one from the young lions. I will praise you in great congregation, I will exalt you among many people. Do not let my deceitful enemies rejoice over me; do not let those who hate me without cause look at me maliciously. For they do not speak in friendly ways, but contrive deceitful schemes against those who live peacefully in the land. They open their mouths wide against me and say, "Aha, aha! We saw it!" You saw it, Lord, do not be silent. Lord, do not be far from me. Wake up and rise to my defense, to my cause, my God and my Lord! Vindicate me, Lord my God, in keeping with your righteousness. Do not let them say in their hearts, "Aha! Just what we wanted." Do not let them say, "We have swallowed him up." Let those who rejoice at my misfortune be disgrace and humiliated; let those who exalt themselves over me be clothed with shame and reproach. Let those who want my vindication shout for joy and be glad; let them continually say, "The Lord be exalted. He takes pleasure in His servant's well-being." And my tongue will proclaim your righteousness, your praise all day long. Amen.
 
May the blessing of God almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, be upon you, and remain with you forever. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus' name, I commit everything to God. I commit life, my career, my desires, expectations, and efforts to God. I commit my everything about me in my workplace to God. Lord bless me and restore to me the joy of your salvation. Fight against those who fight me. There are colleagues and fellow...
Replies
9
Views
355
In Jesus' name, I commit everything to God. I commit my life, my career, my desires, expectations and efforts to God. I commit everything about me in my workplace to God. Lord bless me and restore to me the joy of my salvation. Fight those who fight me. There are colleagues and fellow staff in...
Replies
8
Views
287
God help me and fight those who fight me and walk through with me
Replies
6
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom