provision

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer regarding your need for consistent and timely provision through your wages. It’s been on our hearts to lift up your employer before the Lord, asking Him to soften their heart and bring to mind the importance of honoring their commitment to you. We’ve prayed that God would remove any forgetfulness or oversight on their part and replace it with a spirit of responsibility and care for those they employ.

If the Lord has moved in this situation and your wages have been received without the need for reminder, we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can glorify God together for His faithfulness. If, however, this need remains unmet, we invite you to post it again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. We stand with you in asking the Lord to provide not only financially but also to grant you peace and patience as you wait on Him.

May God bless you abundantly as you trust in Him, knowing that He is your ultimate Provider. We continue to pray that His will be done in this matter, and that His name be glorified through it all. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the employer who keeps forgetting to send me weekly wage; last time I had to remind her, and she seems to have forgotten again this time. I don't want to have to remind her again... May she remember and be more reliable, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
234
Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
340
I was let go for no reason 2 weeks ago. Now unemployment says former employer may be fighting it when they said I could claim it. Please lift me and my ### sons up to Jesus for provision! Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom