Proverbs Chapter 12

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 12

12:1 Whoever loves correction loves knowledge; But he who hates reproof is brutish.

12:2 The good will obtain favor of Yahweh; But a man of wicked devices he will condemn.

12:3 Man will not be established by wickedness; But the root of the righteous will not be moved.

12:4 A worthy woman is the crown of her husband; But she who brings shame is as rottenness in his bones.

12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are just; [but] the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

12:6 The words of the wicked are of lying in wait for blood; But the mouth of the upright will deliver them.

12:7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not; But the house of the righteous will stand.

12:8 A man will be commended according to his wisdom; But he who is of a perverse heart will be despised.

12:9 Better is he who is lightly esteemed, and has a slave, Than he who honors himself, and lacks bread.

12:10 A righteous man regards the life of his beast; But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

12:11 He who tills his land will have plenty of bread; But he who follows after vanities is void of understanding.

12:12 The wicked desires the net of evil men; But the root of the righteous yields [fruit].

12:13 In the transgression of the lips is a snare to the evil man; But the righteous will come out of trouble.

12:14 A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth; And the doings of man's hands will come back to him.

12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes; But he who is wise harkens to counsel.

12:16 A fool's vexation is presently known; But a prudent man conceals shame.

12:17 He who utters truth shows forth righteousness; But a false witness, deceit.

12:18 There is one who speaks rashly like the piercings of a sword; But the tongue of the wise is health.

12:19 The lip of truth will be established forever; But a lying tongue is but for a moment.

12:20 Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil; But to the counselors of peace is joy.

12:21 No mischief will happen to the righteous; But the wicked will be filled with evil.

12:22 Lying lips are disgusting to Yahweh; But those who deal truly are his delight.

12:23 [A] prudent man conceals knowledge; But the heart of fools proclaims foolishness.

12:24 The hand of the diligent will bear rule; But the slothful will be put under slave labor.

12:25 Heaviness in the heart of a man makes it stoop; But a good word makes it glad.

12:26 The righteous is a guide to his fellow man; But the way of the wicked causes them to err.

12:27 The slothful does not roast what he took in hunting; But the precious riches of man [is] diligence.

12:28 In the way of righteousness is life; And in its well-built road there is no death.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
A worthy woman is a crown to her husband.  What a wonderful verse to ponder on.  I want to be the person that Jesus will be pleased with.  So everyone in my family will feel Gods presence also.  All my children will see that Gods way is the best way.  Please God, make me one of your loved children there is.  In Your name.  Amen

How important it is that a Christian woman should be upright and pure before the Lord and before others.  Her family will be so proud of her and her husband will love her more than anything in this world because she is a wonderful child of God.  A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband.  Prov. 12.4   Let us all pray for all the women we know in our church and in our work place that they will be wonderful examples of holy living before God and before others.    Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A righteous person is led by the Lord and they always desire the good of other people and pray for them when they need Gods help. His ways are the ways of God because they meditate on HIs word and obey what it says.  The thoughts of the righteous are just.  Prov. 12.5a   Dear God, give thoughts that pleases You.  That I desire to serve You more than anything.  That my life will be shining light to those who are in darkness.  In Your name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
God’s Word Is My Foundation John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 14–15,Matthew 17 People look at the outside appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7 Many years ago, Julie Landsman auditioned to be the principal French hornist for a prominent opera orchestra. The orchestra held their auditions behind a screen to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Later, Levi invited Jesus and his disciples to his home as dinner guests, along with many tax collectors and other disreputable sinners. (There were many people of this kind among Jesus' followers.) But when the teachers of religious law who were Pharisees saw him eating with tax collectors and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When [the disciples] found [Jesus], they said, "Everyone is looking for you." But Jesus replied, "We must go on to other towns as well, and I will preach to them, too. That is why I came." So he traveled throughout the region of Galilee, preaching in the synagogues and casting out demons...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom