Proverbs Chapter 12

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Here is the Proverbs Chapter to Read for Today.

Feel free to reply after reading it with any insights or observations.

Proverbs, Chapter 12

12:1 Whoever loves correction loves knowledge; But he who hates reproof is brutish.

12:2 The good will obtain favor of Yahweh; But a man of wicked devices he will condemn.

12:3 Man will not be established by wickedness; But the root of the righteous will not be moved.

12:4 A worthy woman is the crown of her husband; But she who brings shame is as rottenness in his bones.

12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are just; [but] the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

12:6 The words of the wicked are of lying in wait for blood; But the mouth of the upright will deliver them.

12:7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not; But the house of the righteous will stand.

12:8 A man will be commended according to his wisdom; But he who is of a perverse heart will be despised.

12:9 Better is he who is lightly esteemed, and has a slave, Than he who honors himself, and lacks bread.

12:10 A righteous man regards the life of his beast; But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

12:11 He who tills his land will have plenty of bread; But he who follows after vanities is void of understanding.

12:12 The wicked desires the net of evil men; But the root of the righteous yields [fruit].

12:13 In the transgression of the lips is a snare to the evil man; But the righteous will come out of trouble.

12:14 A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth; And the doings of man's hands will come back to him.

12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes; But he who is wise harkens to counsel.

12:16 A fool's vexation is presently known; But a prudent man conceals shame.

12:17 He who utters truth shows forth righteousness; But a false witness, deceit.

12:18 There is one who speaks rashly like the piercings of a sword; But the tongue of the wise is health.

12:19 The lip of truth will be established forever; But a lying tongue is but for a moment.

12:20 Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil; But to the counselors of peace is joy.

12:21 No mischief will happen to the righteous; But the wicked will be filled with evil.

12:22 Lying lips are disgusting to Yahweh; But those who deal truly are his delight.

12:23 [A] prudent man conceals knowledge; But the heart of fools proclaims foolishness.

12:24 The hand of the diligent will bear rule; But the slothful will be put under slave labor.

12:25 Heaviness in the heart of a man makes it stoop; But a good word makes it glad.

12:26 The righteous is a guide to his fellow man; But the way of the wicked causes them to err.

12:27 The slothful does not roast what he took in hunting; But the precious riches of man [is] diligence.

12:28 In the way of righteousness is life; And in its well-built road there is no death.

(UPDV Translation - Copyrighted, Used By Permission. A raised + sign next to a word means plural.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are trying to find scientific paradigms on Scriptural verses which was intended for us to read in the Spirit of Truth that God has given to us through the Holy Spirit.   Blessed Lord Jesus, show us today the truth of your holy Word.  Evolutionist are trying to tell us that God has not created the world and that we come from apes.  Jesus save those lost souls that are going straight to hell and may your heart of compassion fill their lives with truth. Proverbs 12.15a  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes.  PLease God, show all atheists, agnostics, naturalists and everyone else who doubt your word  that Jesus is lord of All and nothing was made without his power and mercy.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God is not able to fill up your cup when it is already full of your own self.  Give all to Jesus, He will take care of all your needs today and tomorrow. Proverbs 12.14a   A man will be satisfied with the good byh the fruit of his mouth.   Let us all speak blessings and good thing to others.  Jesus went all over the place blessing people and healing them.  We should do the same thing today and ever. Amen

Life is too short to be involved in temporary things.  Eternity is too long and we should strive to get there and to give everything we have on earth to God. Souls are too precious to waste.  Tell them about Jesus.  Lead them to the cross. Make your house a gate to heaven where we all can enter in.  The gospel is too wonderful to waste it on our own selves.  Share, compare, tell and give them freely.  Freely you have receive.  Freely give.  Proverbs 12.5   The thoughts of the righteous are just.  May our own thoughts be for the glory and honor of our lord and savior Jesus Chirst.  Giving thanks to Him all the time and bringing souls to Him so they too will enter the kingdom of God.

Give us lord Jesus, wisdom, clarity, mercy and love when we read your holy word. We do not understand a lot of things but through the Holy Spirit we can discern your will for our lives. Your word is a lamp unto my feet. Lead us Lord Jesus to everlasting life. Amen

Give us lord Jesus, wisdom, clarity, mercy and love when we read your holy word. We do not understand a lot of things but through the Holy Spirit we can discern your will for our lives. Your word is a lamp unto my feet. Lead us Lord Jesus to everlasting life. Amen

If your load is too heavy to carry, remember that Jesus will help you. Leave all your worries, your pain and sorrow in His hands. He will take good care of it and will give you peace in your soul. Proverbs 12.4a A worthy woman is the crown of her husband. Let us all pray for all women to be Gods chosen servants where they also will be filled with the power or the Holy Spirit. Just as Mary Magdalene sought Jesus presence wherever He went, all women also will seek Gods face wherever they are.

Free will does not mean you have to do whatever you want to do even sinning before God, but it mean having the freedom to do what is right in the sight of God and serving Him with all your heart, mind and soul. Heaviness in the heart of man makes him stoop.  Prov. 12.25a  Pray for sinners that are with heavy heart that makes them stoop. They are full of worry and stress.  Bring them all to church and let Jesus work on their troubles.  He alone can make them free from any load they are carrying.

Similar Requests

Need prayers for my marriage. I pray for this often & wonder what the reason is that God hasn't healed my marriage yet. The Bible says to pray without ceasing, so I will even though I feel like giving up sometimes. Romans 12:12 says "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
1 Samuel 24:12: May the Lord judge between you and me. And may the Lord avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you. Please pray that God would plead my case for me against anyone who is working against the restorative justices written in the Bible from being fulfilled...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone if anybody can they please help me give me some kind of advice I’ve had issues with this thing over a year ago it disappeared and now it’s back is not hurting me right now at the moment but it’s like playing peekaboo if that makes any sense and I am seeing between 2 to 12 white orbs
Replies
Views
My husband and I are struggling with life like hell. He lost his job 4 years back during lockdown and now no job. He got multiple jobs in last 4 years but nothing lasts. In 12 months, he would be jobless for 9-10 months. We are taking money from my sister for survival. I am also not keeping well...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom