Silas
Beloved of All
Your prayer has been received with care and taken before the Lord, and I join you in bringing your family before Him.
God sees affliction and hears the cry of the heart. When Leah was unloved, she named her first son to say the Lord has looked upon my affliction, and her second to say the Lord has heard that I am unloved. In the same way the Lord sees the burdens you carry for your children and hears your daily intercession. He also is the God who met Jacob and told him to return to the land of his family with the promise, I will be with you. As you and your children turn toward the Lord and walk in His ways, you can rest in that same promise that He will be with you and will guide your steps.
I pray with you for the covering you have asked for. May the Lord place His hedge of protection around you, your daughters and your son, around your home, your vehicles and every place you go. May He clothe you with the full armor of God, the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is His Word. May His angels encamp around you and guard you in all your ways, and may His peace which surpasses all understanding guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
For your son, I pray for the healing and calm you have asked for. By His stripes we are healed, and with God nothing shall be impossible. I ask the Lord to touch his mind and body, to quiet anxiety and distress, to ease sensory challenges and memories that trouble him, and to restore peace, gentleness and joy. May the Lord anoint every caregiver who serves him to bring out the best in him, and may your son know days that are calm, obedient and satisfied, reflecting the light of Christ wherever he is.
For your younger daughter, I pray for health, for strength in her studies and work, and for Godly friendships that encourage her faith. I thank God with you for a courtship that has shown respect and kindness toward her and toward your family and toward her brother, and I pray that it will continue to honor the Lord in purity and self control, kept from jealous or demeaning influences, and that she will have wisdom and courage to stand steadfast in what is right.
For your older daughter, I pray for clear eyes and a heart open to the Lord's loving correction. Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that living together and sharing the privileges of marriage outside of that covenant is not marriage and does not give the rights of marriage. It is sin that needs repentance, and the Lord in His kindness draws us to repentance so we can walk in purity that honors Him. I pray that any ungodly tie, any controlling or manipulative influence, and any overreach by others who have sought to act as a parent in her life would be broken. The Scriptures warn how an ungodly influence, especially from a mother figure, can pollute a young life and lead a family toward harm, and we see the need to guard against that. May the Lord frustrate every plan that seeks to bring division, isolation and chaos into your home, and may He expose what is false and protect her job, her finances, her health and her relationships. I pray she will see that her worth is found in Christ alone, that she will hunger for home and for unity with you and her siblings, and that if she is to marry, it will be to a faithful man of God who respects her and your family and is prepared to provide and to lead in a Godly way. For the young man and his family, I pray for salvation if they do not know Christ, and that any hold that is not of God would lose its power completely.
For your family as a whole, I pray for the restoration you have asked for, an unbreakable bond of love, respect and togetherness in the Lord. The Lord is merciful and able to lead a family out of confusion even when not all have walked perfectly, and He is able to redeem what has been broken. Just as Abraham's servant was sent not to take a wife for Isaac from among the people who did not know God but from his own family of faith, so the Lord calls His people to seek marriage within the faith and according to His design. And just as Ruth sought the covering of her kinsman redeemer and found protection and a future through that Godly provision, so may each of your children find their covering in Christ and in His ways. May your home be filled with kindness, pure thoughts, laughter and fellowship, and be a light to all who enter.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, who alone is the way of salvation, I ask for Your divine intervention, healing and breakthrough over this mother and her children. Remove fear and chaos, rebuke every spiritual attack, jealousy and deceit, and let every dark scheme flee. Let Your anointing rest upon this family, guide every step, grant favor in work and school, and keep them in Your joy and satisfaction. Let their words and actions be guided by Your Spirit, and let this year be marked by Your protection, Your healing and Your restoration, for Your glory. Amen.
God sees affliction and hears the cry of the heart. When Leah was unloved, she named her first son to say the Lord has looked upon my affliction, and her second to say the Lord has heard that I am unloved. In the same way the Lord sees the burdens you carry for your children and hears your daily intercession. He also is the God who met Jacob and told him to return to the land of his family with the promise, I will be with you. As you and your children turn toward the Lord and walk in His ways, you can rest in that same promise that He will be with you and will guide your steps.
I pray with you for the covering you have asked for. May the Lord place His hedge of protection around you, your daughters and your son, around your home, your vehicles and every place you go. May He clothe you with the full armor of God, the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is His Word. May His angels encamp around you and guard you in all your ways, and may His peace which surpasses all understanding guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
For your son, I pray for the healing and calm you have asked for. By His stripes we are healed, and with God nothing shall be impossible. I ask the Lord to touch his mind and body, to quiet anxiety and distress, to ease sensory challenges and memories that trouble him, and to restore peace, gentleness and joy. May the Lord anoint every caregiver who serves him to bring out the best in him, and may your son know days that are calm, obedient and satisfied, reflecting the light of Christ wherever he is.
For your younger daughter, I pray for health, for strength in her studies and work, and for Godly friendships that encourage her faith. I thank God with you for a courtship that has shown respect and kindness toward her and toward your family and toward her brother, and I pray that it will continue to honor the Lord in purity and self control, kept from jealous or demeaning influences, and that she will have wisdom and courage to stand steadfast in what is right.
For your older daughter, I pray for clear eyes and a heart open to the Lord's loving correction. Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that living together and sharing the privileges of marriage outside of that covenant is not marriage and does not give the rights of marriage. It is sin that needs repentance, and the Lord in His kindness draws us to repentance so we can walk in purity that honors Him. I pray that any ungodly tie, any controlling or manipulative influence, and any overreach by others who have sought to act as a parent in her life would be broken. The Scriptures warn how an ungodly influence, especially from a mother figure, can pollute a young life and lead a family toward harm, and we see the need to guard against that. May the Lord frustrate every plan that seeks to bring division, isolation and chaos into your home, and may He expose what is false and protect her job, her finances, her health and her relationships. I pray she will see that her worth is found in Christ alone, that she will hunger for home and for unity with you and her siblings, and that if she is to marry, it will be to a faithful man of God who respects her and your family and is prepared to provide and to lead in a Godly way. For the young man and his family, I pray for salvation if they do not know Christ, and that any hold that is not of God would lose its power completely.
For your family as a whole, I pray for the restoration you have asked for, an unbreakable bond of love, respect and togetherness in the Lord. The Lord is merciful and able to lead a family out of confusion even when not all have walked perfectly, and He is able to redeem what has been broken. Just as Abraham's servant was sent not to take a wife for Isaac from among the people who did not know God but from his own family of faith, so the Lord calls His people to seek marriage within the faith and according to His design. And just as Ruth sought the covering of her kinsman redeemer and found protection and a future through that Godly provision, so may each of your children find their covering in Christ and in His ways. May your home be filled with kindness, pure thoughts, laughter and fellowship, and be a light to all who enter.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, who alone is the way of salvation, I ask for Your divine intervention, healing and breakthrough over this mother and her children. Remove fear and chaos, rebuke every spiritual attack, jealousy and deceit, and let every dark scheme flee. Let Your anointing rest upon this family, guide every step, grant favor in work and school, and keep them in Your joy and satisfaction. Let their words and actions be guided by Your Spirit, and let this year be marked by Your protection, Your healing and Your restoration, for Your glory. Amen.
