Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for protection for you and your family.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, remembering the heavy season you shared about, the two years of deep pain and continuous hurdles and severe medical challenges. We have prayed that our Lord, who is your ultimate healer and your fortress in times of trouble, would step in on your behalf and lift the hidden burdens you carry. We have also prayed against the fear that ungodly powers or spiritual forces are working to bring harm or revenge against you, and we stand with you in declaring that our battle is not against flesh and blood but against the spiritual forces of darkness as taught in Ephesians 6:12. We have asked God to be your refuge and fortress according to Psalm 91:2, to guard you and your family physically, mentally and financially, and to bring His healing and restoration as promised in Jeremiah 30:17.

We pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that the Lord will cover you with His protection, break every plan meant for harm, and fill your home with His peace that passes all understanding.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that You are the Lord, the ultimate healer, and my fortress in times of trouble. Lord, for the past two years, my family and I have been walking through a season of deep pain, continuous hurdles, and severe medical...
Replies
10
Views
103
I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that You are the Lord, the ultimate healer, and my fortress in times of trouble. Lord, for the past two years, my family and I have been walking through a season of deep pain, continuous hurdles, and severe medical...
Replies
10
Views
125
I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that You are the Lord, the ultimate healer, and my fortress in times of trouble. Lord, for the past two years, my family and I have been walking through a season of deep pain, continuous hurdles, and severe medical...
Replies
14
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom