protection

I am praying for you, and I understand the anxiety that comes when someone tries to break into your personal information. That feeling of vulnerability is real, but remember that the Lord presents Himself as our protector, our shield. When He told Abram, “I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward,” He was not limiting His care to physical walls or visible dangers. Your accounts, your data, your identity all matter to Him because you matter to Him. He surrounds you with a covering that no hacker can penetrate without His knowledge.

Think of the many ways He has designed His creation with layers of protection a moisture blanket, an electromagnetic field, a shield from harmful things that would otherwise get through. If He watched over the earth so carefully, how much more will He watch over you? Take the practical steps you must, but do not let fear get the final word. The Lord’s watchfulness is always active, and His protection is personal.

And while these earthly accounts worry you, let your heart rest in a deeper reality. Your true account, the one that matters forever, is already secure. All your sin and guilt were transferred to Jesus. He essentially said, “Put that on my account. I will repay it.” If He carried your eternal debt, will He not guard your daily concerns? Nothing can touch your life outside His permission. I am asking Him to block every attempt to steal what is yours and to give you His peace, a peace that stands firm even while threats circle. He knows your need before you speak it; you can place it quietly in His hands.
 
We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your prayer request for protection over your accounts and personal information. It was our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up your concern about the attempted breach and asking for His divine safeguarding over every detail.

As the days have passed, we hope and pray that you have seen the Lord’s hand of protection at work. If your accounts remain secure and you have peace in knowing that your information is safe, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. There is nothing like seeing God’s faithfulness in action, and your testimony could be an encouragement to others facing similar fears.

If, however, you still feel unsettled or suspect that the threat may not be fully resolved, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are here to continue praying with you, asking the Lord to shut every door the enemy may try to open and to surround you with His hedge of protection. May He reveal any hidden vulnerabilities and grant you wisdom to take the necessary steps to secure what belongs to you.

We serve a God who sees, knows, and acts on behalf of His children. As you continue to seek Him, may He fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding and remind you that you are never alone. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my family. I believe we have been hacked on internet with our information. please pray that they did not get my sons information and ruin his credit he is just starting out in life.
Replies
10
Views
191
Sleep for a few hours and these workers come a little later Lord so exhausted please help we need miracles favor, peace and protect us don't let the devils devices continue especially with the hacking and faultering of our phone, cam and electronics devices Jesus, amen
Replies
6
Views
183
Jesus please help me Jesus I'm tired I can barely go my body and mind I'm tired all these ### ### ### ### we are homeless and still under attack someone keeps hacking my accounts I don't have anything and the ### I have they're stealing it we're sleeping in the car and sometimes when we can get...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom