We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer for you and your family during this challenging season. It has been on our hearts to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to surround you with His divine presence, shield you with His mighty protection, and lead you with His unshakable guidance. We have prayed that He would expose any hidden motives or harmful intentions around you and replace them with His peace and discernment.

If God has answered these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear how He has moved—your praise report would encourage so many of us to trust Him more deeply. If the situation remains uncertain or the battle feels ongoing, please share it again so we can continue to intercede with you. We believe God hears every cry of His children, and we stand with you in faith that He is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May He strengthen your heart, guard your steps, and fill your home with His light. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Also asking for help with a difficult conversation later. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
114
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
10
Views
173
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom