Protection

We continue to lift you and your family up in prayer, especially regarding the situation with your daughter and the challenging influences she is facing. We are thankful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding for her protection and for the restoration of your relationship.

If you have seen improvements and answers to your prayers, we would be encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony can inspire hope and faith for others in similar situations. If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to share an update or post a new request. We are committed to praying with you and for you until there is a breakthrough.

We pray that God continues to provide you with His peace and comfort. May He grant you and your family peaceful nights and joyful days, surrounded by His love and protection. We stand firm in the promise that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus bless all our surroundings with an abundance of Your favors, protection and fill us with the Holy Spirit. Lord with the Easter weekend approaching I pray this young man and his mother will not interfere with our family time and I pray that me, my daughters, my son and family will have a...
Replies
11
Views
287
Please continue to pray for my family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children. Cleansing every part of us. Jesus, I ask that the anointment of Your presence will keep us satisfied. Jesus, I ask that You saturate me and my family physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Replies
7
Views
343
Please continue to pray for my family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children. Cleansing every part of us. Jesus, I ask that the anointment of Your presence will keep us satisfied. Jesus, I ask that You saturate me and my family physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Replies
10
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom