We continue to lift up your family in prayer, thanking Jesus for His protection and blessings over you. We are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to agree with you in prayer, standing together in faith.

If you have seen God's answers to these prayers, we would be encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony will strengthen our faith and inspire others to trust in God's goodness. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please share your request again so we can persist in prayer with you.

We pray that you will continue to experience God's supernatural peace, joy, and happiness that surpasses all understanding. May God's hedge of protection continually surround you and your family, making your home a sanctuary of His peace, love, and happiness.

We agree with you that all broken relationships will be miraculously mended, and that any negative influences will be redirected. We also pray for God's provision, that any financial struggles will be swiftly broken.

As this holiday season approaches, we pray that you will have a joyful, peaceful, and restful time celebrating Jesus' birthday. May your home be a welcoming environment for all who gather there, and may God bless you with uplifting friendships and families.

We trust in Jesus' name, knowing that nothing is impossible for Him. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I thank you for my family. Jesus I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and my family on every aspect of our lives. I pray for togetherness, restful, peaceful and joyful days, nights and in all environment. I pray for us to be bless with great health. I pray we will have an unbreakable...
Replies
6
Views
383
Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes today. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
210
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,337
Messages
16,787,235
Members
648,904
Latest member
Syluerlurtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom