Prayer Warriors, please for ### health and safety with a new medication that may be giving ### some trouble. Pray that ### is safe and ### health is protected. God bless you!
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
I am requesting prayer as I am facing a very heavy and unjust situation due to a severe medical error. I have been deeply misunderstood by doctors. My severe chronic pain and physical injuries were completely mistaken for mental health issues. This led to wrong diagnoses and a heavy, incorrect...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 20:1 : For the director of music. A psalm of David. May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 20:1 is a blessing, a prayer asking God to...