Protection

wingsinheaven14

Account Closed
Dear Lord,
Please protect my family, my friends, my loved ones, acquaintances, anyone I don’t know, as well as myself tonight and every day.

Please keep that man ### away, please keep him from harming anyone else, as well as myself and my neighbors and family, acquaintances, and friends and those I don’t know.

Thank You for protecting me on the night alone, and for bringing Dad, Mom, ###, and ### home soon and safely.

And Thank you for allowing my pendent to turn up again! I pray it will never be lost again, and that I can have it forever, for the rest of my life and after.

Please love us, always.

And please know, that I am thankful for everything You’ve given me.

In The Name of Jesus Christ, I Pray For My Nightly Prayer, My Personal Prayer, My ### and ### Prayer, My Relationship Prayer, and the Prayers I’ve said for others.

Amen.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit,

Amen.

Thanks be to God.

Thanks be to God.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to humbly request your prayers for myself and my children. We are currently going through a very difficult time involving challenges with family members, past friends, and neighbors. These situations have caused significant hardship in my personal life, career, and family. Though I...
Replies
10
Views
105
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around yard, surroundings, every door, every window, every...
Replies
9
Views
76
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around yard, surroundings, every door, every window, every...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom