cookee88
Humble Prayer Partner
Please help me pray for the PROTECTION & RESTORATION of my marriage. We are currently separated, but are really good friends. I'm growing very tired battling to save my marriage. My wife has ended the relationship with the other man, but he still keeps contacting her and supposedly are just friends. Please help me pray our LORD to completely remove this guy out of my wife's life. He is a Meth addict who has caused a lot of problems for my wife & most importantly has put my wife in danger several times. He has caused me a lot of stress, financially draining & constant worry when my wife hangs out with him. Only through prayers I can help protect my wife from his evil influences. Please, please help me pray our LORD to open up my wife's eyes to realize this guy is very deceiving & there is nothing to gain trying to stay friends with him. Please HELP ME pray for our LORD to protect our marriage, especially my wife from any danger & evil influences, especially from this addict. I believe in the power of prayers. Only through prayers I can win this battle. I thank you in advance for your prayers. GOD bless you all.
