Protection Of The Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter makamae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makamae

Guest
Let's pray in the name of our Lord, pray that this next task I'm about to do in life will finish quickly but safely. Most of all for my safety and guidance through it all.. Thank you Lord. Amen!

- ###
 
Father,

I ask for Your hand of favor over ###. Please guide and protect her all of her days in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
157
I'm currently being harassed and threatened by numerous violent people. Please pray for my safety and protection in reference. Thank you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
200
Dear God Praises to you for the acne scar treatment I got yesterday by an expert! Help me heal quickly & nicely! Order my steps for my move and give protection, joy, peace to me & my ### in the process & my new home! Put me where I will meet my husband & show him to me! Bless my finances to owe...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom