My name is ###. I Thank God for giving me a new day. I am going for Duty I need God's protection during this entire day. Pray for my wife ### and kids ### and ### protection.
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Pray that during the 2 months Jesus will provide as I prepare to go to University and pass through the selection admission interview and will get through the interview and be admitted into the course swiftly and Jesus will provide the much needed cash for the university course and see that I...
I humbly ask for your prayers. I believe I am facing intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart. I also feel that I face persistent opposition from people, including some overseas, who seek to...