Protection During The Whole Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britty

Humble Prayer Warrior
My name is ###. I praise God for giving me new day and new life and good health. I am going for duty. Please pray I need God's wisdom and knowledge during my duty time. I need God's protection this whole day. Pray for my wife ### and kids ### and ### protection. Pray for my financial blessings.
 
I have prayed for you in Jesus name. May the most merciful God grant your request. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
228
Pray that during the 2 months Jesus will provide as I prepare to go to University and pass through the selection admission interview and will get through the interview and be admitted into the course swiftly and Jesus will provide the much needed cash for the university course and see that I...
Replies
8
Views
173
I'm asking for prayer during a very difficult time of my life. I need God’s guidance & provision regarding steady employment & financial stability. I'm also praying for improvement in my health—physically, emotionally, & mentally—and for renewed strength & clarity. Please pray that the right...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom