Protection, Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjjj1111
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjjj1111

Guest
Oh God help me and my ###. The enemy has stripped me of my marriage and forced me to be a single parent again. I wish God that my husband had eyes to see and ears to hear, but you have put us on our own. God please give me the strength, patience, means to provide, wisdom to do this job you have called me to do. Please please pray for me and my ###. We really need it, please. Thank you Lord that we have our health, but hold us together and protect us from these attacks. Thank you all, God bless.
 
Surround ### with your light, Jesus, and penetrate the very depths of her being with that light. Let there remain no areas of darkness in her or in her family members, but transform her whole being with the healing light of your love. Open her completely to receive your love, Jesus. Thank you for being her family healer and ### personal healer. I ask you in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I am praying for you and your children making you strong is the Lord's job and he will if his will so relax and enjoy your family and God will take care of the rest. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for finances that I get through this month, without borrowing from the loan shark. Please pray urgently for all the tenants to pay me their rent because I had to pay off dept of my late husband. Please pray that the persons that owes me money come to pay Please pray that God...
Replies
8
Views
258
Please help me pray that no curses or any bad luck can reach me, that’s God continues to protect and keep me, that his love will shine on me and bring me amazing favour and grace. Today especially. In Jesus holy and matchless name I pray.
Replies
9
Views
359
Praise the Lord.. thank You Father for blessing me with a healthy baby.. please keep protecting us and put Your hedge of protection around us. Father please be with my baby and guide him to the right path. Please may he grow in You. Give him wisdom to understand Your words. I pray the mighty...
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom