Protection and healing for my son ### ...

Windwold

Beloved of All
Protection and healing for my son ### and all who are in need. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday..please forgive us for our sins known an unknown..please heal , bless and protect us in all ways..deliver us from evil let no weapon formed against us prosper. .. please continue to make us away for us in times that we feel that we have none...
Replies
10
Views
378
Please pray that if it is God's will the bad storms will miss us and that we can keep power and also please pray for good health, happiness and healing for my family. I pray God will allow me to hear my son ###'s laughter again today. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
191
Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday..please forgive us for our sins known an unknown..please heal , bless and protect us in all ways..deliver us from evil let no weapon formed against us prosper. .. please continue to make away for us in times that we feel that we have none...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom