Protection And Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that God show me the truth about my finance and that a financial issue be resolved. Finally I will be approve for school funding.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for more work opportunities, financial stability, and blessings over my business, art, and training career. Please pray that God leads me to a safe and peaceful new home where I can rebuild, grow, and move forward with hope. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
174
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 20:1 : For the director of music. A psalm of David. May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 20:1 is a blessing, a prayer asking God to...
Replies
10
Views
152
Every year in July, I've experienced very hard and difficult things, and this July I have a project due that requires me to travel. I really don't want to because it's July, but I also don't want to delay the project. What I go through every July is truly very difficult and awful. What should I...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom