Protecting And Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father sitting in your throne above, I just said good bye to somebody and now I pray to you to keep me safe and protected from ### and everybody that she know's without pain and trouble as I truly did learn my lesson and I pray to you to keep me safe and protected without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me and my children in your prayers. We are going through a very difficult time. Some family members have been saying hurtful things and making false accusations about me, even claiming that I'm trying to harm them and their family. I never realized there was such a serious issue, and...
Replies
12
Views
174
First, I want to say thank you. I come to you today asking for your prayers and support. I have been going through a very difficult season and have been experiencing what feels like spiritual attacks in every area of my family. It feels like my family is no longer the same, and I’m at a point...
Replies
12
Views
195
First, I want to say thank you. I come to you today asking for your prayers and support. I have been going through a very difficult season and have been experiencing what feels like spiritual attacks in every area of my family. It feels like my family is no longer the same, and I’m at a point in...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom