Pldoriyrin
Prayer Partner
Dear God, Thank you for this season of harvest and for carrying us through summer. Without you, we are nothing at all. Please God, you recently sent a message of encouragement that the hardships we endure are for a season, are for a reason, are not without end for you will be there throughout and ultimately. But God, I am tired. I am upset, angry and fearful. A husband without normal thoughts and feelings. A mother-in-law without normal thoughts and feelings. Unkind enemies who care nothing for my child and wish to rip our family and home apart for their own ends. That is all I will say. You know the truth of this entire matter, Lord, and I lay it before you as it steadily worsens. Please God. I mean no harm to anyone. I have not harmed. I ask only as King David did - please protect me and my child from these enemies. Please deal with our enemies. I wish them no harm - simply to stop harming us. I pray God may your will prevail in all things, may this year end better than it started in such sorrow and fear. Please God may your season come to us soon, and may my child be raise in Your Glory, for Your Glory, in a Your Places with Your People to know You, and not with those who seek to take her away from me and from You. Lord Jesus, you love little children and you said woe to anyone who would lead a child away from You. Come to us now, Please Lord Jesus, and stop these enemies claws and retract them from our family, so we may follow You. In your Loving Name Lord Jesus, In your Mercy Father, Please hear my prayer. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.